To SWIFT Code Lookup or check your desired banks SWIFT Code, Just type your Banks Name or SWIFT Code.
Read details about SWIFT Code Lookup from below:
SWIFT Code Lookup:
We have created this page by regarding your needs, because I have got many request like this from our contact form.
You can easily SWIFT Code Lookup from this websites Answers Mode Bank info search box. Just type your bank’s name and address on this search box. You will get your swift code details. And you can also get your desired banks swift code by this following ways:
- You can easily find your BIC or SWIFT code in your bank account statements.
- Swift code lookup your Banks official website.
- Banks mobile application.
- Banks Leflect or papers.
- By searching google, Because many 3rd party website like us provide this information.
What is Swift Code?
A SWIFT code is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide. It’s also known as a Bank Identifier Code (BIC). Comm Bank uses SWIFT codes to send money to overseas banks.
A SWIFT code consists of 8 or 11 characters. Learn more.
Let’s we analysis this 11 digit Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Foreign Exchange Branch SWIFT Code WFBIUS6WFFX
- Here 1st 4 letter bank name: Wells Fargo Bank and 4 letter code is WFBI
- Here 5th & 6th Country United States and 2 letter ISO Code is US
- Here This bank head office 2 letter location code is 6W
- This banks Branch office is N.A. Foreign Exchange Branch and 3 digit branch code is FFX
Use of swift Code:
- Actually, SWIFT codes are used to identify banks and financial institutions worldwide. They are used by the swift network to transmit wire transfers (money transactions) and messages between them.
- For international wire transfers, swift codes are always required in order to make transactions secure and fast.
- Swift code is used to withdraw money from market place, they need – as like as – Google adsense, youtube, upword, fiverr, etc.
For details see the Use of SWIFT Code